Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dressmaker Form

Between the house cleaning...Soaps (All my Children, One Life To Live, General Hospital) my Mother got me hooked on these many years ago, and this little project, my day was really filled. This was a craft that was given to I think 7 of us gals from my craft group. We could do anything we wanted. They also will be sold at our bazaar...wish you could come. I had found this torn apron at a garage sale and paid 25 cents for it just because it was very old and I wanted to give it a home. I love the fabric and like most of us, I had a thought and off we went. I hated to cut it. I painted the wood a off white, waited for it to dry and off I went....thought you might enjoy.



1 comment:

Janet said...

Now that is an adorable idea! What a nice use for the old apron. It has a new life now.