Sunday, October 21, 2007

Greetings

Good-morning, I have missed you all. my computer has been acting up. I still will go visit you...it will take awhile.
I have been busy....each year the ladies of our church have a Bazaar...this year I made Victorian Cones. These were made to be hung on doors with little gifts and notes. I made 20, but keep one for myself. I hadn't made these before and now plan to do some for Christmas.
I hope all of you have been well. I can't wait to see all that you have done while I was away. Happy Fall...

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm finally getting some computer time myself. Those Victorian cones are beautiful. They look so lush all piled in that basket with goodies filling them.

Werna Gail said...

What a great idea, it makes me think of May baskets that you do the same thing with. This would also be a great outreach tool, inset a flyer and an invitation to your church or event.BE BLESSED:-)