Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is in my kitchen....I keep things that are needed daily....I have a large laundry room slash pantry.

I have always liked this room, and since it is off the kitchen it has been many things over the years. I found that I had supplies here and there and spent alot of time looking for things I needed. So this is the begaining of my craft room. The back door is to the right and this was ones a laundry room...there was a hole in the floor where that lady of the house drained her washer. When I moved in it was a mud room. I am going to paint it. The blue counter top to the left is waiting for a make over. I am still sarching for the right tile. Just a little view of my space. Hugs, Mary

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love your art room!!! I have a step-daughter that lives in Idaho, near Post Falls. Glad you stopped by my blog, Love yours!

Jodi said...

What a wonderful sunny room to create in! I love it!! Right now we can't seem to decide where to settle the art supplies; they're mostly here, there and everywhere ... and that includes upstairs and downstairs. Ah well, exercise is good! ;o)

Carrie J said...

What great light! How wonderful to have so many windows in your work space. I have only 2 and need extra lighting. Thanks for showing this.