Sunday, December 2, 2007

I think I have the Christmas spirit.

I have been busy making things for Christmas. These are Christmas cards to my three children. I haven't done these before. We have been very sad, and this has helped me to think of other things. Arney's sister Mandy past away and we have been focusing on the family. As we say good-by to a very special lady...it is good to have Christmas to look forward to. Mandy loved Christmas, she would decorate with such love & Joy. We will miss her forever.




4 comments:

Cat said...

Mary, These Fabric cards are great! They will be treasured for many years I am sure.

I like the little string of "lights" on the lace.

Sorry to hear of the sad times. May your family be blessed with healing this season.

Hugs, Cat

Lila Rostenberg said...

Sorry to hear about your family's loss.
The cards you created will help your children to remember happy holidays. They are a wonderful thing to share!

Hugs!

P.S. You have vistied my quilt blog...I blog more on my "indigopears" however am now at my daughter's helping her with the new grandson...so not much blogging time!

Janet said...

So sorry to hear about Arney's sister. It's extra sad to lose a loved one at this time of year. My heart goes out to you and your family.

The cards you've created are wonderful! I'm sure they will be family treasures.

Jodi said...

Oh, Mary, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister-in-law. May the Lord bring gentle peace to your family during this time.

Your cards are lovely. What a beautiful way to focus on your children and uplift your spirits.

Hugs to you and many blessings to your dear family.