Friday, February 29, 2008

A gift for Kristie

I have learned alot about patients doing this project. This was fun, but with that came alot of time spent. Not a quick craft. Kristie's Birthday is Sunday and to be honest, I wasn't sure it would be finised in time. Jenny and I are going to the Mall in Boise Sunday to buy Summit's 8th Birthday gift from me. I will buy Jenny and myself a fun treat of cheesecake from the Cheese Cake Factory...yummy. No I didn't forget about my diet (change of lifestyle).Then we will take a piece of Cheesecake to Kristie with our gifts. I am excited to give it to her and a little nerves...Yikes!....on the back is their names.

Last Saturday was spent at the cheerleading regionals...Kayla was selectioned to go on to Nationals. This is a awful picture...but if you click on it, you will see the makeup, it is really pretty. Not this picture Grandma!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I'm sure the bracelet will be a big hit. And congratulations to Kayla for getting to the nationals. You're right....the makeup is very pretty.

The Feathered Nest said...

Mary, the bracelet you made is WONDERFUL!!! Believe me, I know how time consuming those little charms are to make, I've made them too and it is definitely tricky. Look how pretty Kayla is, just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for visiting me and for all of your sweet comments ~ is so nice to visit you....xxoo, Dawn

Werna Gail said...

I can see how you have been given a test in patience, wow ! such little pieces to be making.....how's the fingers?
Not only is the makeup beautiful but Kayla is beautiful. BE BLESSED

Kate Robertson said...

You are doing a great job on those charms. I have made some of these and they are hard.

Kate

Bonnie / Graybonnie said...

What a sweet braclet...I'm sure it would take more that patience for me to create...lol...beautiful work