Sunday, March 16, 2008

So Good

I made Janet's Crock Pot dinner and we really enjoyed it. Nice on a cold evening. Thank you Janet....it was Ymmmmmmmmie!
Spring is really in the air....I got to adventure into yard sales yesterday. I bought some beads, a brand new little rug for my bathroom, and last but not least, I found this Coach Bag for my Jenny. It cost me 5.00, and it is worth alot of money. I went to the Coach site and nothing there was cheap. Jenny came over last night and was so excited. It is soft leather, and fit her like it was made just for her.
As you can see, it is a purse/backpack. The pictures do not do it justic, but you get the idea. So I am feeling very pleased that it was waiting just for me, and I could give it to my Jenny.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you really made out with that Coach bag. They are very expensive!! Our yard sale season won't start until May here in ND.

I am enjoying your blog, thanks to Janet, and I certainly don't mind if you come back to mine!

Janet said...

Wow! You made the crock pot dinner! I'm glad you liked it. I actually have no idea what it tastes like! I don't eat meat so I just make it for HB.

You definitely got a BARGAIN with that Coach bag! I never find things like that at yard sales.