Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

My evening was spent with a nice dinner at home...and falling asleep before the big ball fell. Although this picture looks like fun...it is a fantasy! We went to a Matinee and saw the new National Treasure movie...very good. Tonight we are going to my daughter Jenny's for dinner. Doug and Jenny have done a prime rib dinner for Doug's parents and us...we are looking forward to a nice evening. Happy New Year to you and yours...make this the best year ever.
Love, Mary

2 comments:

Cat said...

Happy New Year Mary!

Janet said...

Even though I'm late I'm still wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!!

I managed to stay awake until midnight but HB conked out earlier. We bought some sparkling juice but didn't even open it. We're such party animals!!