Saturday, January 5, 2008

Journaling & short stories

I was writing in my Journal and thought it would be nice to share the pages that I have to kinda lead my thinking. It isn't always easy to write things down without a little help getting going. In order to see this clearly or even copy it you will need to click on the forms. Happy New Year! "Life is an Adventure.
It's not the destination we reach that's most rewarding. It's the Journey along the way. So write it down! & Treasure the momory forever.
Front Page
Second Page

4 comments:

Janet said...

I have a journal just like that one! A friend of mine gave it to me a couple of years ago and I've never used it! Sshh - don't tell her!

Cat said...

I have a travel journal that is similar - I used it for our motorcycle trips, it asked all the right questions!

My 21yr son has just moved to Provo and I have searched on-line to find a church group near where he'll be living, he doesn't drive, I couldn't find any thing on the East side of town.

Diana M. Raab said...

Hello

I think it's wonderful that you are journaling. I am a journaling advocate and have been journaling since i was six years old.

As a grandmother, you might be interested in reading my new memoir, Regina's Closet: Finding My Grandmother's Secret Journal (2007) available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Happy New Year!
Diana
http://www.dianaraab.com

♥Mimi♥ said...

I'm going to far back in your blog and found this page. I clicked to make it larger and nearly fell off my kitchen chair. It was printed in Bay City, Michigan, which is about 20 miles from where I grew up. My goodness, it is a small world, isn't it?

Now I'm wondering how it made it all the way to your place. There are so many little mysteries in life...