Friday, February 8, 2008

Our Barn

Snow is falling...this is our old barn. The wood that we had stacked under the tarp is almost gone. We may have to get more...if the temp drops to much.
I almost fell at lunch today...there is about 3 inches of ice in the parking lot of the Broadmore Country club Cafe' I hung onto the car, I would have been so upset to be found on the ground. So I gathered myself together and off I went.....very slowly. We all were bundled up, everyone looked like a strip club as we begain to take off all our winter coats and scarfs, gloves, so on. Everyone had pink cheeks and cold hands. I had a wonderful chicken soup and salad....I was a very good girl, I left half the soup and part of the salad.
So this is my friday share.....I had fun. If you click on the picture you can see it snowing...

4 comments:

Janet said...

Love the photo!! Barns are a favorite of mine. So many of the really old ones are disappearing.

I'm sure glad you held on tight and didn't fall! Your lunch sounded nice for a winter's day. Stay warm!!

The Feathered Nest said...

This photo is just beautiful...I love that you took it when it was snowing! Thank you so much for voting for my artwork, sweetie!! I so appreciate it..have a wonderful weekend. xxoo, Dawn

Werna Gail said...

Yep, it is snowing...looks like if you get much more you won't be able to get the doors open. I just saw some photos on the news of the snow on Mt. Hood, UNBELIEVEABLE !!
and if you must go out, BE SAFE and BE BLESSED :-)

Betzie said...

What a wonderful barn!!! I love the color and how it stands out in all that white! I would love a little more snow, we've only had one snow here...but I can do without slipping in it. Be careful!