Monday, February 4, 2008

With the Sun this morning came?

I was so glad to see the sun this morning and blue sky in every direction. And along with the sparkle of the white snow againist the bright sun came.....Artful Blogging delievered by UPS since I ordered it from Barnes and Noble....I didn't even have to open it to be excited, I knew Janet was in that package. I am taking it to lunch with me Friday, I am such a show off! You would think I was in the magazine. I am smiling Janet...this is good stuff.
For those of us that dream....keep on creating, we never know what adventure is ahead of us.
Sometimes it is just in the doing that gives us great joy, or knowing that someone we care about is enjoying the moment....it is all good. Happy Blogging

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, aren't you sweet! HB and I were in B&N today and I saw the magazine on the shelf and I wanted to run around the store telling everyone "I'm in there!"....but I didn't. It's still exciting anyway.

Cat said...

Cool!

Sandra Evertson said...

Looks like a great issue and Love your collage box below!
Sandra Evertson

Werna Gail said...

I know just how you feel, I am so proud of Janet, and no one is more worthy to receive recognition than she. Now I'm going to go back and click on the barn, I want to see it snowing.