Tuesday, March 25, 2008

1927 Wedding dress

I took this picture at the Train Station here in Nampa. People have given so many special things from the past. This dress was made in 1927. It was interesting to see all the clothes from different years.
I am taking care of Summit this week, so he is my project....a truly wonderful time.

This cold is taking all my energy. I have been working on the album for Alexis, and I think she will like it. She will be 6 years old next month.

I have watched to much TV this week too, it is really hard to watch the news....we need some really good news for a change.

Almost all our Birds have come back home. Arney filled the feeders so they are very happy. The Robins are talking all the time...they seem happy to be back on the farm. My Tulips are almost ready to bloom. My Mother loved the Tulips when she stayed here for awhile.

It may snow tomorrow, so we never know what a day will bring. It is really pretty to see the flowers peeking out of the white snow. Maybe I will get a few pictures.

Nothing to exciting to share...Just wanted you to know that I am still here.

Big Hugs, Mary

1 comment:

Werna Gail said...

Mary, Sorry to hear you are a little "under the weather" hope the cold goes away soon. Don't you just love some of the fashion from years gone by? My favorite time is the Victorian age. BE BLESSED and
GET WELL SOON.