Saturday, April 26, 2008

Curtains

I am still on meds, but I am much better. I haven't done any real creative things this past days. I was just to ill. But I did go buy curtains....they are Cranberry crushed Voile. Now I couldn't have been to sick, I went shopping. Well, it was a sale and I have 5 big windows. While search through these curtains I broke out in a cold sweat, paid my money drove home and went back to bed.......But I got new curtains. I took the creativity test, I got 90 percent....
Baxter is taking his daily nap, he knows that I am taking this picture but does not move. Ho Hum, she is at it again!

5 comments:

Beth said...

I sure hope you are feeling better. I have been worried about you. Prayers have been said for you too. Keep resting until you feel better. Love the curtians! And Baxter!!!
xoxooxoxoxoxooxox

Werna Gail said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well, I have not been around for awhile, I've been busy in the yard.
I know what you mean about a SALE, hard to pass up even if you are not feeling good. Get better soon, take an example from Baxter,and REST. Love the curtains, I have this color in our bedroom.
BE BLESSED :-)

Janet said...

I hope by now you're feeling much better. The curtains look nice and getting a bargain is always a good thing....even when you're sick!

Julie said...

Your curtains are lovely.

I looked at that creativity test and broke out in a cold sweat. I knew I would not pass it which means I am not truly creative.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Keep getting better!

Your curtains look wonderful...we just took down old upholstered valances and drapes which were here when we moved in 14 years ago...so we are getting new window treatment too!