Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today

Good-morning, I took this picture the day after Christmas. I haven't been doing anything very creative. I have had a lot on my mind and can't seem to find my center. Our Summit is going in for surgery the 25th and that just seems to be shadowing everything. I try to do things, but it doesn't help. Summit is 7 years old. He is a wonderful little guy, and he is scared. The surgery is to take a lump from his neck. They won't know what it is until they have it tested. The operation will take 3 hours with two doctors. The place where it is can be dangerous to his nerves, and things that I don't really know about. So if I don't add a lot to my blog for awhile, I just have other things on my mind.
Big Hugs, Mary

4 comments:

Werna Gail said...

What an awesome stove, I love the brick area where it sits.
Mary, I know you must be full of concern for your grandson, try to cast the care of it over on the Lord and remember, "perfect love cast out all fear".God is more than able to take care of this situation. I will keep him in prayer. Hugs :-)

Janet said...

That must be so scary for such a little guy. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

You just take care of the things that are important and don't worry about the blog. I'm sending you an extra big hug and I'll be around if you need me.

Cat said...

Mary, My prayers are with Summit and all of you.

I love the verse that Gail quoted.

Hang in there and hang onto God.

Hugs, Cat

Jodi said...

((Mary)) ~ I will be praying for your little grandson, Summit. My nephew had very similar surgery (lump removed from his neck) at about the same age (over 11 years ago now!). His turned out to be nothing. Praying the same will be true for your family.