Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cheerleaders


Here is my Granddaughter Kayla....she is the one on the very top...Yikes. She is what they call a flyer since she gets thrown in the air alot. She loves it! Today she is working with the girls in a elementary school...they are having a day teaching them some moves. Kayla is a very busy girl, she is in her last year of high school...and works part time for JC Penny's. They came in second last year in the regional....I don't think we say enough good things about our teens....their are so many wonderful young people.



3 comments:

Betzie said...

Hi Mary!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back, come back...I just posted some giveaways!
Your Kayla is just so so pretty and she looks like a doll too.
I'm with on teens...My sons are 16 and 18 and they are both such great kids! They were little devils as toddlers, but just the best now!
Have a great day!

Janet said...

Kayla is beautiful! I think there are lots of good teens but unfortunately the bad ones always get the publicity. Our neighbors have 6 kids, mostly teens or older and they are fantastic, hard-working kids.

Hugs to you....

Jodi said...

Your granddaughter is beautiful and brave! (I hate heights.)

PS I love the header on your blog.