Monday, February 11, 2008

Good-morning

The snow is melting...it's to be in the 40's today. Now it will get gray and ugly until spring comes. Of course it could snow again. Although I have had some bad day's where I have ate too much...it's hard to teach a old chic new things. I have lost a total of 8 pounds. When I think of that as very little....I think of what a pound of butter looks like and then smile...it is better than adding on as I have been. I have so many idea's running around in my head...trying to settle on one thing and get going. I love making the collage boxes, and I will make some for the Church sale in fall. I have a desire to make picture jewlery. I have seen some and want to try it, we will see. Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I think 8 lbs lost is a good thing! We all have days when we eat too much but we shouldn't let it sabotage our attempts at good health.

Now I'm curious. What is picture jewelry? Sounds interesting!

Cat said...

Yahoo - 8 lbs down! That's a great start. My husband and I are TRYING to eat more fruits and vegs and less junk... and limit our drink intake to 1 glass of wine a day. (That's the hard part) lol.

We have the warming too right now and it is FANTASTIC! Maybe 50 deg today! Yeah!

Betzie said...

That is such a cute picture! I wish I could lose 8 pounds...I just had a good friend bring me over peanut butter fudge today, plus heart shaped brownies! I can't resist sweets...Keep up the good work!!

Beth said...

Congrats on the weight loss. That is GREAT!!! I have to get back on my diet now that my birthday is over,,who can diet on their birthday and Valentines,,lol.
xoxooxoxoxoxooxoxox