Saturday, February 16, 2008

What did you get?

While some of you were getting flowers, Candy, maybe a special dinner or dinning out for Valentines day...I got a sodering iron....Don't get me wrong, this is what I really wanted. It just started sounding funnier as Arney and I talked to the point of good old laughter which is worth a million. It is really sunny and nice here today. I am by myself since Arney works till ten tonight. I can get in alot of trouble while he is gone....chic flic, not doing anything that would be exhausting like cleaning. Have a great day, mary My spell check isn't working and I am a horrible speller.....not good!

4 comments:

Betzie said...

Hey Mary,
Let me know how you like that solder. I tried it ONE time and felt like a failure at it. I'm glad you got what you wanted. :)
I am sitting here when I SHOULD be cleaning too!! Just hate to clean house...so many more fun things to do in life.
Thanks for your post on my blog!

Janet said...

That is just the kind of gift I like to get! I'm not a jewelry/candy/flowers kind of gal. I'll be curious to see what you make with your new soldering iron. I've heard it isn't as easy as it looks.

Cat said...

Are you going to use it for the wiring/cable assemblies or for crafts?

Be sure you ventilate REAL GOOD.

I soldered for the 8 years before my first son was born, before they knew it was bad... and he was born with problems that were most likely linked to the lead.

Hey - the stitching is easy - have you done any embroidery?

Beth said...

I think you will really enjoy soldering, I do, but it took me while to get the hang of it. I have a couple of great books that I ordered on Amazon that helped me alot. Let me know if you want the titles of them and I will send them to you in a e-mail. Write me at Tntallgal@comcast.net.
xoxoxooxoxoxoxo