Saturday, February 16, 2008

something for a Saturday afternnon

The idea was from Norah's...to take a picture from the news paper and also a napkin and make a picture to draw...I decided just to collage. I thought this would be really fun to cover one of my boxes sometime. I used a picture of a Trolley before since it has been in our news. We are trying to bring it back to our valley since we need to stop drinking so much gas. Any-way, it was fun to find stuff. Also the soldering iron is for crafts. I want to make tiny little picture frames. All aboard! The napkin is the little houses on the bottom. It was a summer theme.

3 comments:

Beth said...

OH, I Love the collage!!! So pretty!!! I have a soldering Iron and have made many pendant necklaces with it. I haven't had a chance to solder lately but my Hub has built me a new workbench at the new house for me to do alot of soldering on. Hopefully I can get back to it soon.
Hope your having a great week-end!!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Cat said...

The collage is wonderful! I love trains and art with trains on it.

Looking forward to seeing your new soldered creations!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Great collage. I like how you took the challenge and made it you. And what's this about a soldering iron? Anxious to see what you do with it.
Oh yes, love the little house napkin.