Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Stuff!

Getting it all together has been very interesting....I will be going tomorrow to get the copper tape. I couldn't find it anywhere, so came home and got out the ole phone book and just started calling. I found a place called Rainbow glass, she was really nice, has just what I need.
I can hardly wait to get started. I know it will not be easy, but thats okay. I got lead free solder. Arney found it at Lowe's for me.
Oh yes, Arney has applied for lead in his department. It has narrowed down from 20 people to 3 and he is one of the 3. So we will see. It's like a horse race, only one can win...YIKES!
For some reason the past couple of days have been hard when it comes to my staying away from the (BAD) food...I must be nerves or something...I keep saying to myself...get it right!

4 comments:

Janet said...

That looks like some serious crafting!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Arney! I hope he gets the lead position.

Sandra Evertson said...

Oooo, this all looks very interesting!
Sandra Evertson

Betzie said...

Let me know how it goes! You might inspire me to try, try again! Have fun!!

Jodi said...

I can't wait to see what you create with this! Hoping Arney gets the position in question. Hugs to you!