Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Snow day!

Here are a few picture of our latest snow....tomorrow we are supposed to get more...
This is my porch girl....she now has a alot of snow on her hat.
This is my storm door opened....couldn't open it any wider....
Mattie is heading to her favorite place to pee...and as you can see LB has already made some yellow snow. Arney had taken the snow off the walk way 3 times before I took this picture.
And then a glimps of the blue sky...
We haven't had this much snow in along time. You can see the houses have heat going....snow melting.

3 comments:

Pear tree cottage! said...

O! my gosh It looks ice cold blue at your plact it is rather pretty but boy!! O! Boy!! I feel chilled to the bone just looking at those photos enough! already! (smiles) I must take my shoes off and go sit outside in the hot sun to warm up! Aaaahhhhh! that feels better.

So Very pleased Summit has a good report today give him a hug from Australia will you.

Lee-ann

Jodi said...

Ooo, baby it's cold outside! lol

It's been many years since we've lived in that kind of snow. It is so beautiful . . . I'm not sure I miss the shoveling and slip-sliding when I'm driving. But I do miss the beauty of it all. Stay cozy!

carlene federer said...

Hi Mary, thanx for the well-wishes on my blog!
WOWZA, can't believe all the snow you've got!
Love the name of your blog & your banner, very cool!