Friday, February 1, 2008

B is for Box....to late!

I made a couple of Boxes for the giving of socks to my lunch friends. This is something I have done before. Thought you might enjoy seeing one. I now have the cold that has been going around. Thank goodness it is not the flu.
Idaho is still under a blanket of snow. The sun is shinning today, but it is cold.
Summit went back to school, he was so happy! Remember second grade, he has a little crush on his teacher....she is young and very pretty. My teachers were all ugly until the 6th grade. Mr Marr ....I think every other girl in the class couldn't get their eyes of him....I got really good grades that year.
Have a great weekend....Hugs, mary

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Such a pretty box ... looks like a lovely gift just by itself!

I lol'ed at your ugly teacher comment. I'm glad Summit is so happy. :o)

The Feathered Nest said...

Mary, this box is just beautiful!! Boxes are wonderful and yours is so sweet! No dear, that little girl is not me :) ha! Have a wonderful weekend! xxoo, Dawn

Betzie said...

What a great idea! I love it...you may have inspired me to try one someday. Right now i have too many other projects, but I honestly think this is gorgeous!

Janet said...

I would love just the box as a gift and then if there was anything else inside it would just be an extra! It's beautiful. So romantic, nostalgic and feminine.

I had mostly women teachers until sixth grade when I got Mr Brown and believe me no one was in love with him!!