Monday, January 28, 2008

Summit

I want to thank you all for the words of encouragement and prayers. It has been a long few days. They have taken the tube out of Summit's throat, and now he just has to get stronger and heal. Jenny made a cake for her Dad so we spent the evening last night. Arney's Birthday is today....Cory & I went together and got him surround sound. It's nice.
We should have all the tests back Weds. or Thursday. He is week and pale, but looks wonderful to me. I can sleep now.
Thank you also about my weight loss, I am determined to get healthy....I haven't felt good for along while. I have always been if anything over active and this weight has slowed me down to almost a halt. Big Hugs from the Evans Clan! Your Mary
I am so excited for Janet....WOW!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I am excited for YOU! I am so happy to hear that Summit is doing ok. He's young and he will heal and get stronger and before you know it this will all be in the past.

I wish you great succes on getting healthier. I know you will accomplish that with no problems. Just think about all the future years you want to spend with your grandkids!

And Happy Birthday to Arney!!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to Arney!

(Praying you hear very good things on Weds./Thurs.)

Cat said...

Yahoo for Summit!!!